Online Sales Funnel
Do you have a website that hasn’t converted many leads or sales?
We design & develop proven online marketing systems for your business that generate high quality leads, convert more customers and ultimately increase your revenue.

Our funnels are specifically designed to build authority for your business and brand, while encouraging action and trust.

We will take your potential customers on a journey to becoming a customer of your product and/or service. From Lead Generation to E-Commerce funnels, we’ve got you covered.
Paid Traffic Services
We find your target market, capture their attention, and optimize your campaigns to maximize your ROI.
We set-up, design, develop and optimize your ads on Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Youtube to drive traffic to your funnel. Our strategies have worked in nearly every industry, from concrete contractors to restaurants to automotive dealerships and more, we produce massive results.
Retargeting Campaigns
Have you ever been shopping on a site for a product or service then hopped over to Facebook and noticed that exact product or service you were looking at popped up on your timeline?
Generally, only 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. Retargeting converts window-shoppers into buyers and brings back the other 98%. This marketing system works by keeping track of people who visit your site and displaying your retargeting ads to them as they visit other sites online.

Retargeting generates greater online sales by keeping your business front and center and bringing shoppers back when they’re ready to buy.

Social Media Management
There are more than two billion people that use Facebook every month, so we believe that your business needs to be where your customers are.
There are more than two billion people that use Facebook every month, so we believe that your business needs to be where your customers are. Our social media strategies will help you produce more followers, post share-worthy content, and monitor comments and your business’s reputation. In order to establish a strong social media presence, we will help you determine your end goal and build out your audience based on industry research.
How Hand-Crafted Marketing Solutions Help You?

Peak Xposure stays ahead of the curve with digital marketing trends. We analyze your brand and use our deep cross-industry knowledge to develop best-in-class customized strategies that build industry influence, generate new prospects, and engage your ideal audience.

features

Automated Sales Funnels

We’ll take the time to learn about your customer, their buying process, and cycle and we’ll map out an automated sales funnel to drive new leads and sales
PPC & Facebook Ads

Paid Advertising

Once you have an online sales funnel and marketing system that can convert, we’ll drive the traffic.
Ultra Focused Ads

Retargeting Campaigns

If someone visits your website, you can deliver ads to them based on the pages they viewed on your site and how long they were on each page.
Engage & Establish

Social Media Management

With the right content and social media marketing strategy, we help you grow you your brand's presence, generate new business, and create loyalty with existing clients.
Analyze

Optimize & Grow

This is the phase of scaling the growth by analyzing the numbers and fine-tuning the marketing processes to reduce cost and increase sales.
FREE 30-MINUTE GROWTH STRATEGY SESSION

Get your FREE fully customized marketing blueprint in a 30-Minute Strategy Session Call aimed at generating leads and sales for your company.

And we’ve got the proof:
What Clients Say About Us

Peak Xposure’s clients and their results are the best proof that our methodologies work. 

We excel when working with business owners who are not afraid to think outside of the box and recognize the value in proactive strategy.

Some Clients We’ve Helped